Air is not yet a corporation and is represented by Bram Verhoef & Thomas Verhoef
AiR does not itself host the App – all hosting is done by third party hosting providers that we engage. This means that data you provide us or that we or third parties collect from you (including any Personal Information) is hosted with such third party service providers on servers that they own or control. Regardless of where such third party service providers themselves are based (and some are US-based), their servers may be located anywhere in the world (including the US). Your data may even be replicated across multiple servers located in multiple countries. So please be aware that you are consenting to your data being transferred to various third party service providers around the world.
Generally speaking, AiR receives information because:
(a) You have provided it to us;
(b) We collect it from you; and/or
"Personal Information" means information that may be used, either alone or in combination with other information, to personally identify an individual, such as a first and last name, an email address, phone number, a home or other physical address, and other similar contact informatio
"Anonymous Information" means information which is not Personal Information, including without limitation aggregated or statistical information, and Personal Information that may have been de-identified, hashed or otherwise anonymized.
3. Information You Provide To Us. Currently, we don't require you to provide us with certain types of Personal Information in order to use parts of the App and benefit from some of their features. We do however store all raw holograms on storage that is not accessible to the public internet. All holograms are encrypted at rest (AES-256) and in transit (TLS 1.2). We store the holograms for up to 5years and for the purpose of training and improvment of our AI models. But we'll start making use of parts of information in following releases. Here are some examples:
3.1. ‘Contact Us’. If you send us a ‘Contact Us’ (or similar) request, whether by submitting an online form that we make available, by sending an email to an email address that we display, by using a feedback or reporting feature, or by other means, you may be required to provide us with certain Personal Information, such as your name and email address.
3.2. Communicate with Us. You may provide Personal Information through your communications with our customer-support team or through other communications with us, including through social media.
4. Information We Collect From You. We collect Personal Information and Anonymous Information from you in the following ways:
4.1. Log Files; Device and Usage Data. We collect information through server log files, but also by deploying tracking technologies within the App, and we may also associate this information with your Account. We do this to analyze trends, track user movement around the App, gather demographic information, and to generally collect information that we may find insightful or helpful. The type of information collected may include (but is not limited to) internet protocol (IP) addresses (which may vary from session to session), MAC address, mobile network information including phone number, device type and hardware model, browser type, operating system type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp of App use, referring/exit pages, and clicked pages. For example, the App uses AWS Pinpoint for the following features: Events, Audiences, Attribution, Funnels, Push Notifications, Cohorts, StreamView, DebugView, Crashes, and User Property). For more information on which you can find here for AWS Pinpoint: https://aws.amazon.com/pinpoint/ We use Appsflyer to attribute certain data to the activation of accounts in relation to certain campaigns we'll be running on social networks (with the use of the IDFA that is unique to your device) : https://www.appsflyer.com/. Other information that Appsflyer will collect to make a proper attribution are the following: technical device information (for example, OS, device type, language, Wi-Fi status, screen size, etc.) or network information (for example, IP address, HTTP user agent) is received by AppsFlyer.
4.4. Data Retention. By using the App, you are authorizing us to gather, process, analyze, and retain data related to the provision of the App. We may retain such information, including Personal Information, indefinitely.
5.1. To Generally Provide You With the App. We will use your Personal Information to: (a) administer and provide the App to you; (b) further develop and generally improve the App; (c) send you updates, promotions, offerings, or other news of/about the App and/or AiR; (d) respond to communications with you; (e) identify or authenticate your access and use of the App or an Account; and/or (f) send you updates and marketing information related to our products and services.
5.4. Enforcement. We may share your Personal Information with any third party if we believe that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request; (b) enforce the EULA, including investigations of potential violations thereof; (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues; and/or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of AiR, our users, yourself and/or the public.
6. Publicly Available Information. Any content that you make publicly available on or via the App will be publicly available to other users of the App. If you actively or passively allow your contact information to be public, you may receive unsolicited messages or activity from other users of the App. We therefore encourage you only to post information that you are sure you want to be publicly accessible.
7. Opting Out. You may choose not to receive future promotional, advertising, or other App-related emails from us by selecting an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email that we send. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving the foregoing emails, we may still respond to communications initiated by you, as well as send administrative emails that are necessary to facilitate your use of the App.
8. Anonymous Information. Subject to applicable law, we may use and share Anonymous Information for any purpose whatsoever and with any third parties (such as advertisers and marketing partners), including in exchange for compensation or other monetization.
9. Access and Accuracy. We would like to maintain accurate Personal Information. If you would like to delete or correct any of your Personal Information that we may be storing, there may be tools that we make available via the App. Otherwise, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request deletion containing adequate details of the request (although we do not undertake to respond to, or otherwise implement, the request within any specific period of time).
10. Links to and Interaction with Third Party Products. The App may link to, or otherwise enable you to interact with, third party content, products and services. Any Personal Information you provide in connection therewith is provided to the third party. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such third parties, or for such content, products and services, and we encourage you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of each third party that you choose to use or interact with.
11. Children’s Privacy. The App is not structured to attract nor directed toward children under the age of 13 years. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 13 years. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under 13 years, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete that information. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us at email@example.com.
13. Merger, Sale or Bankruptcy. In the event that AiR is acquired by, or merged with, a third party entity, we may (and hereby reserve the right to) transfer or assign the Personal Information and other information we have collected or received. In the event of a bankruptcy, insolvency, receivership, or comparable event, we may not be able to control how your Personal Information is treated, transferred, assigned, or used.